Got my head around hats



Hats, beautiful hats
I never knew that choosing a hat could be so complicated: you have to make sure that the brim doesn't extend over your shoulder line (otherwise it completely overpowers you), and, if you are petite, you should opt for a fascinator so that your look isn't unbalanced. Women with light to warm skin tones should go for bright colours such as corals, lime greens, turquoises, while those with medium to dark skin should go for deeper colours such as reds, oranges and teal blues.
If your face is heart-shaped, step away from wide brims. If your outfit is busy, make sure your hat is reasonably conservative. "Anything 'out there' will make you look like a peacock," says Tye. Hats should traditionally be worn to the right.
I find a gorgeous green number that I love so much I want to wear it to the office, but I am worried that it will fall off and turn into a mask, or be blown away by the wind. Tye reassures me. "Just stand tall with lots of confidence," she beams. Simple!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls